1. "take the courage to come," that roar is the mother of all success.
2. Love is a law, carnal desire is a trap, drunkenness and alcoholism are different, drunkenness is to a certain woman, alcoholism is to all women.
3. a mean person is always ungrateful: ungrateful is a dirty part.
4. more magnificent than the sea is heaven, more magnificent than the sky is conscience.
5., we must always look at the dawn of youth and life.
6. He persists in letting go; he still rushes forward when others retreat; he stands up immediately every time he falls--he must not fail.
7. if you do not know pain, you are not a hero.
8. meditation is labor, thinking is action.
9. the arm of a loving mother is composed of love. How can a child sleep in it?
10. how happy it is to wake up from a dream!
11. boldness is the price of progress.
12. nature is a good mother and a cruel butcher.
13. nature is a good mother and a cruel butcher.
14. When one's heart is filled with darkness, sin grows there. It is not the sinner, but the one who makes darkness.
15. When a man is a real man, he should keep an equal distance between speaking without shame and pretension, neither boasting nor trying to win favor.
16. when a person is thinking deeply, he is not idle. There is visible labor, there is also invisible labor.
17. be an upright person.
18. morality is the flower of truth.
19. the first hunger is ignorance.
20. the hands-on person is worse than the one who stands by. Because he is a coward.
21. struggle is sweet.
22. for the individual, the only power is conscience; the only power for the people is law.
23. for those who have self-confidence but do not mind temporary success or failure, there is no such thing as failure. There is no such thing as failure for those who are persevering in their determination. There is no such thing as defeat for the man who lets go of others and still insists; for the man who backs off while he still rushes forward! There is no such thing as failure for a man who jumps higher like a ball every time he falls and stands up immediately.
24. for the people, the only power is the law; for the individual, the only power is conscience.
25. what is the year for love? It's a minute and a century. It is said to be a minute because in the sweetness of love it is as fleeting as lightning; it is said to be a century because it builds upon us the eternal happiness of life
26. There is no such thing as failure for those who are confident in their abilities and do not mind temporary failures; there is no such thing as failure for those who have indomitable will and firm goals; there is no such thing as failure for those who let go of others and still insist that others retreat while they are still going forward. There is no such thing as failure for a man who gets up immediately and jumps higher like a ball every time he falls.
27. more schools can build a prison less.
28., those who do spiritual work and let them keep their minds from their thoughts will be unfortunate. He thought he could get in and out at any time, and thought there was no difference between them. He was wrong!
29. dare to collide with destiny is genius.
30. all kinds of stupid things, like reading a good book every day, like melting on a fire, melting gradually.
31. All sorts of foolish things burn out like paper on the fire as you read good books every day.
32. giving is a way of making people feel superior.
33. worry is like a disabled person facing a scepter without arms, an eunuch facing a happy marriage.
34. Children receive joy and happiness most quickly and kindly, because they are born happy and joyful.
35. chance is undisciplined.
36. even a hell of wisdom is better than a foolish heaven.
37. even when staring at the earth, the superior eyes still retain the ability to gaze at the sun.
38. Extreme Justice and good heart do not belong to vulgar people. The awakening of conscience is the greatness of the soul.
39. sustenance is sometimes a ruin.
40. if there is no inherent beauty, the beauty of any appearance is incomplete.
41. the crafty and the false are easier to escape from the net than the upright.
42. those who uphold truth are great.
43. Strong, rare personalities are created by suffering, often stepmother, sometimes mother-in-law; hardship breeds spiritual and spiritual strength; disaster is the proud nanny; disaster is the milk of heroism
44. pride is the place where all heroes can be harmed.
Where 45. feet can't reach, eyes can reach where the eye can not reach, and spirit can fly.
46. education! Science! To learn to read is to light the torch; every syllable of each word will send out Mars.
47. prudence is more powerful than boldness.
48. prudence is the eldest son of wisdom.
49. progress is what people should have.
50. progress means that the goal is constantly moving forward and the stage is constantly updated. Its vision is always changing.
51. progress is the end; ideal is the criterion.
52. the spirit is like milk, which can raise people, wisdom is a breast.
53. spirit can be nurtured like milk, wisdom is a breast.
54. the spirit is like milk, which can raise people. Wisdom is a breast.
55. when science reaches its final stage, it encounters imagination.
56. science needs the life of human beings.
57. idleness is a mother. She has a son: robbery.
本文由 名人名言 整理编辑，转载请注明出处，原文链接：https://m.sjcha.com/mingyan/article_J3wzykXmdvMY.html。